I went to The Little Children's Home in Taytay, Rizal again this morning. I had a really great time with the kids, especially the babies which I got to take care of for a longer while compared to last month :D. They're just sooo cute and adorable! - I fed one of them (it's been a while since I last did that) and he fell asleep a little while after eating. I was cuddling him and was really reluctant to lay him on the crib. I found joy in that and I remembered the times I took care of my younger sister and 3 younger cousins during summer vacations.
So yea, I was the only one left in the nursery plus two other ladies who work in the home because the others transfered to the other room to interview a social worker for their theology class.
The older kids we brought to Faith Academy the last time we visited, were excited to play with us, too (yes, I'm learning to be a kid again hehe). I was happy to see them as well and 5 or 6 other toddlers I didn't see on our last visit. They are all one-year olds, I think (weeh!! They were really cute running around only in their shirts and diapers :-) Two of them are celebrating their first birthday today. I'm especially blessed to observe that these kids also liked having me and my friend/s around. They even looked for a friend who wasn't able to make it today. When we were leaving, they couldn't resist asking if we'll be back next weekend to take them to Faith Academy again.
Just that...I'm too tired to write but I really feel blessed and content to be part of this ministry. Precisely the kind of fellowship with other Christians that I prefer. Oh yea! Just like last Wednesday when Lani and I cooked fishballs at CCC Student Center heehee :D that was truly a great day too! - bonding with friends from Jzone Bible Study at UP :-)
P.S.Nerdy me is happy too because I finally found War and Peace (Tolstoy), much to my delight, another cheap print! Praise God for publishers who make cheap editions! hehe :D
***
September 10 Visit



12 comments:
Oh nerdy you indeed :p But I'm happy that you are having fun with the kids :) Wish I could go with you there one Saturday :)
Heehee:D Yea I did! Hey yea! Join us next visit hehe :D sana meron ulit this month
Ohoy! Pictures! Cutie babies dear :D
Like, Zy-za,like, what are the names of those kids again?:D So is the Event permanent?:D
oh yeah, one of these days I will pick up a Russian lit book.;) Been getting mighty curious about your ravings about 'em.:) Still prefer existentialism and martial law, though.:p
As some of the CCF guys said, GB material na.;)
Hahaha! Shobe!! I don't remember all their names!
Errrmmmm...hopefully, it's going to be permanent (every 2nd and 4th Saturday of the month daw). Sama kayo ni achie next visit :)
Hmmmm...Martial Law! Hiyessss!!! Pareho tayo ulit! :D cos we grew up together y'know! :P
GB material...working on it! hahaha! Nagpapataas ng level :P
You don't need to go up one level! Mas mataas ka na nga level mo sa kanya eh *wink wink*
Hahaha! Maiwan sya sa lower-level! I will continue to climb the GB ladder bwahahaha! :D
Haha! Oo nga naman dichie, you're higher by one level.:D
Just realized: the pics remind me of a toothpaste commercial.:D
Carolyn will laugh herself silly upon hearing that.:D
Shobe! Why naman the toothpaste commercial!?! Of all things naman! hahaha! :D
Di ba the family was their neighbor? haha :D Caro bangag mode!
Post a Comment