07 August 2005
Insomnia
My insomnia is just getting really really worse and it's alarming because lack of sleep causes migraine. And I do sense an attack coming soon. Or I'm just paranoid. Hmmm...Maybe that's also the reason why I don't get to write sensible things lately. However, I've been reading a lot! While I'm tempted to wallow in self-pity sometimes because I'm awake and the rest of the nation is asleep, probably skipping and hopping in dream land, I'm still thankful because I'm able to read pages and pages of stories. And I do talk to the authors sometimes hehe...(See? Something's wrong with me again) Oh goodness! I better end before I begin spouting more non-sense.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
i can't argue with you reading a lot of stuff - from Dostoevsky to Calvinist novels to Marxism... When will this end?! Haha! Just kidding. Just stick to books normal people would read to help you sleep - like Archie comic books or Harry Potter.:p Heehee! But then again, I'm not one for normalcy too.:D
End note: Tulog lang yan.:D haha! j/k!
Haha! Hmmm...I should. I'l die though if I stop reading. Haha!
Were you able to see the template with stars? Okay na sana pero masakit sa mata. So back to this simple template :)
uhm, i think your brain is just in overdrive mode, with all the heavy stuff you're reading at those oh-so-ungodly hours.
read ditzy stuff, it'll make your head hurt coz of their kababawan you'd rather sleep :p
ahlabyu zy! :D
Haha! Wish I could but the moment I get annoyed with their kababawan, I also start looking through old piles of readings for something better to read.
Shux! (-_-)
Weehee! Alabyuchu :D
Post a Comment